With stunning views of both lakes and volcanoes, Casa Palopo prides itself on an eco-ethos and personal service. It offers luxurious rooms and suites in a truly boutique style and allows you to really get to know the place with an abundance of activities.
Hidden away in the highlands of Guatemala, overlooking one of the country’s most scenic lakes, is Casa Palopó. This cool haven offers seasoned travellers the rare opportunity to experience tranquillity, great natural beauty and elevated luxury of a true boutique hotel.
Casa Palopó specialises in fine dining in a candlelit restaurant. It also offers a choice of guest rooms and suites in the main house, or a private villa with butler service, infinity-edge pool, Jacuzzi and outdoor fireplace. Plus helipads for those arriving by helicopter.
Casa Palopó, at a glance
- Romantic highland setting with stunning views over a lake and three volcanoes
- House with seven rooms and suites featuring lake-view balconies
- Villa with two double suites offering private pool, palapa, outdoor fireplace, chef (optional) and butler service
- Award-winning restaurant and bar
- Two helipads
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent swimming pool
- Boat tours to traditional, lake-side Indian villages
- Full range of adventure and nature excursions and activities
- Trips to vivacious local markets
- Tours of La Antigua
- Traditional Guatemalan festivals (seasonal)
- Private, in-room spa services