Discover for yourself the enchanting civilisation of the Maya’s, by wandering through the magnificent ruins at Tikal, Uaxactun and Yaxha.
Your journey to Las Lagunaswill be an event in itself; you’ll be surrounded by natural rainforest, rich in colourful, noisy birds, strange reptiles and exotic wildlife.
Make Las Lagunas part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Guatemala and you’ll be staying on the banks of the beautiful Quexil Lagoon. You’ll be in the midst of a 200 acre private reserve and you’ll be a matter of minutes away from the Mayan ruins. You’ll also be able to choose whether you stay in a private bungalow suite standing on stilts in the lagoon, or perched in an elevated position in the jungle itself.
Las Lagunas, at a glance
- Luxurious boutique hotel tucked away in over 200 acres of private rainforest reserve
- Choice of just 16 exclusive suites overlooking Quexil Lagoon
- One bedroom waterfront suites have cascade showers, Jacuzzis and decks with on-the-water views
- The four master suites are reached by walkways, with bird’s nest views of the jungle
- Jacuzzis and viewing decks
- Great restaurant overlooking the lagoon, and poolside bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Fine, open air swimming pool
- Minutes from the ruins of Tikal, Uaxactun and Yaxha
- Superb opportunity to explore a private reserve in the heart of the Peten rainforest
- Eco adventures to discover the widely varying indigenous wildlife
- Forest trekking
- Spectacular bird watching trails with over 250 species
- 4x4 safaris
- Kayaking on the lagoon
- Monkey Island excursions