Choose one of Casa Natalia’s spa suites and you’ll be able to relax, surrounded by the chic simplicity of modern Mexican interior design; vivid colours quietly counterpointed by natural materials, soft shades and soothing tones. Not to mention a private spa and secluded balcony affording you glorious sunrise views over the water.
Choose Casa Natalia’s new loft and you’ll be engulfed in a blue angel painting, and furniture, by Tanya Talamante. Choose the Gemelo Artist Room and you’ll be surrounded by artwork by François Paris – another famous artist living locally.
And if art alone isn’t reason enough to make Casa Natalia part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Mexico, consider the warmth of your welcome – and the chance to indulge in some of the Baja Peninsula’s finest cuisine.
Casa Natalia, at a glance
- Boutique hotel set on the tip of the Baja Peninsula in an historic old town
- Just over eight miles from Los Cabos International Airport
- Choice of 19 exquisite guest rooms suites, each with their own individual style
- Designer bathrooms en suite
- Many suites have private pools, and balconies with hammocks
- Award-winning restaurant plus two happening cocktail bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Heated, half moon swimming pool
- Easy access to marvellous Los Cabos beaches
- Surfing and water sports
- Explore a fascinating region where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean
- Mountain trekking
- Charming town with excellent shops, restaurants, galleries and historic sights