Casa Natalia, is a boutique hotel set on the luxurious Baja Peninsula, Mexico. In the Casa Natalia every room is themed and decorated by world famous artists.
Choose one of Casa Natalia’s spa suites and you’ll be able to relax, surrounded by the chic simplicity of modern Mexican interior design; vivid colours quietly counterpointed by natural materials, soft shades and soothing tones. Not to mention a private spa and secluded balcony affording you glorious sunrise views over the water.
Choose Casa Natalia’s new loft and you’ll be engulfed in a blue angel painting, and furniture, by Tanya Talamante. Choose the Gemelo Artist Room and you’ll be surrounded by artwork by François Paris – another famous artist living locally.
And if art alone isn’t reason enough to make Casa Natalia part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Mexico, consider the warmth of your welcome – and the chance to indulge in some of the Baja Peninsula’s finest cuisine.
Casa Natalia, at a glance
- Boutique hotel set on the tip of the Baja Peninsula in an historic old town
- Just over eight miles from Los Cabos International Airport
- Choice of 19 exquisite guest rooms suites, each with their own individual style
- Designer bathrooms en suite
- Many suites have private pools, and balconies with hammocks
- Award-winning restaurant plus two happening cocktail bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Heated, half moon swimming pool
- Easy access to marvellous Los Cabos beaches
- Surfing and water sports
- Explore a fascinating region where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean
- Mountain trekking
- Charming town with excellent shops, restaurants, galleries and historic sights