All of Mexico’s habitats on your doorstep? Well, at Fairmont Mayakoba you will experience four different eco-systems: from beach dunes to waterways and tropical forests to mangroves.
If you think that variety is an essential part of a great holiday, you should seriously consider putting Fairmont Mayakoba on the ‘menu’ for your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Mexico. It will put you in immediate contact with dunes and a wonderful beach. It will invite you to explore the rich wildlife of a tropical forest, and natural mangrove swamps, as well as picturesque waterways.
Fairmont Mayakoba will also put you within easy reach of some of Mexico’s most fascinating ecological and historic sites: Xelha, Xcaret, Tulum, Coba and Sian Ka’an are waiting to be discovered and the world renowned Chichen Itza is very accessible. But Mayakoba also has its own environment – a natural habitat for beach-lovers and water-babes, connoisseurs of fine food and luxury-seekers, golfers and families.
Fairmont Mayakoba, at a glance
- Award winning resort in 47 acres of lush gardens in the Riviera Maya
- Just south of Cancun airport
- Wide choice of 401 guestrooms, suites and casitas – all with impressive views over the lagoon, jungle or beach
- Spa-style en suite bathrooms
- Private balconies
- Suites typically feature separate lounges, wrap-around balconies and two bathrooms
- Two restaurants for connoisseurs plus bar and grill and the Euro-style Café Maya
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb beach alongside one of the world’s largest reefs
- Five swimming pools including an infinity edge pool overlooking the lagoon and free form pool with water-slide
- Willow Stream spa with 20 treatment rooms
- Great base for exploring the historic sites and ecological parks, e.g. Xelha, Xcaret, Tulum, Coba and Sian Ka’an
- Easy access to Chichen Itza, dubbed one of the new seven wonders of the world
- 18 hole El Camaleón Golf Course