From its exterior you know what to expect of the interior. Habita is a 21st century remodelling of a classic 1950s building, wrapped in a shroud of frosted glass.
Inside your expectations are realised. Just as frosted glass envelopes the façade, Hotel Habita surrounds you with modern architectural thinking, contemporary art and leading edge interior design. The cool white lobby features a striking bronze mural by leading artist Jan Hendrix. The reception is an altar of neon. The rooms are deceptively simplistic in their style, with artful lighting and toned décor. The sixth floor is dedicated to an open air terrace serving cocktails and tapas before a 12 foot fireplace, and offering outstanding panoramic views over the city. The restaurant is the last word in fusion food.
Make Hotel Habita part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Mexico and you’ll have a haven of style and luxury in the midst of one of the world’s most frenetic cities.
Hotel Habita, at a glance
- Contemporary lifestyle hotel set in Mexico City’s fashionable Polanco District
- Choice of rooms, including junior suites with living rooms, designer en suites with tubs and private terraces; deluxe king and twin rooms with private terraces and superior queen rooms
- Cool white and pastel décor throughout, with ultra-modern appointments
- Unique restaurant, open on one side, serving international fusion cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Fifth floor swimming pool and observation deck
- Spa offering reflexology and a range of massages including hot stone, tuina (ancient Chinese), silk and sports
- Modern gym with cardio-vascular equipment
- Treatment room, sauna and open air Jacuzzi
- Open terrace on the sixth floor with a 12 foot fireplace – perfect for cocktails, socialising and viewing the city
- Within a few steps of the tree-lined boulevards, upscale shops and stylish restaurants of trendy Polanco