Stunning design and modern luxury mix to create the boutique Las Alcobas Hotel, in the heart of the most prestigious district of Mexico City.
Design and a chic sense of style runs through every aspect of Las Alcobas. The central staircase is a swirl of rich, red wood; complemented by an arching bronze sculpture. The richly polished floors are counter-pointed by monumental or textured stone wall finishes. And this is just the reception area.
Arrive in your room – or alcoba – and you’ll find the ‘Yabu Pushelberg concept’ makes this luxury, boutique hotel the place to stay in Mexico City. Sliding wooden partitions reveal designer marble bathrooms. The furnishings reflect the best contemporary design thinking, with custom-made rosewood furniture and sophisticated lighting.
But Las Alcobas isn’t just a feast for the eyes. Make this luxury boutique hotel part of your tailor-made holiday to Mexico and you’ll enjoy gourmet cuisine served in its two, upscale restaurants.
Las Alcobas, at a glance
- Luxury, boutique hotel in a prestigious city area
- Choice of 35 guest rooms with custom-designed furnishings and mini spa bathroom environment with rain showers, whirlpool and steam jets
- State-of-the-art entertainment systems
- A two bedroom suite and three penthouses with wraparound terraces giving fantastic city views
- Festive and traditional Mexican cuisine presented in two award winning restaurants
For leisure and pleasure
- Fabulous spa with two private treatment areas
- Massage and skin revitalisation
- Private wet room
- Close to the quaint ‘Polanquito’ market quarter with its stalls, shops, local restaurants and bars
- Designer stores, museums, galleries, the national concert hall and zoo are all accessible