The grace and decorative style of a bygone era, combined with modern amenities and immediate access to the sights, sounds and life of the city of Granada.
Time has been kind to this graceful colonial mansion, standing just a stone’s throw from one of Granada’s most important churches. The passing years have mellowed the original, metre-thick adobe walls and added a gentle curve to the tiled roofs. The whole place has an air of authentic gentility. Step inside, and you’ll find the tasteful restoration has continued the authentic theme with the use of traditional materials, dignified, distinctly colonial colours, dark wood doors, period columns and huge windows bringing sunlight, air and sound from the outside, inside.
Looking out from your balcony towards picturesque Granada, or sitting on the terrace enjoying the gentle breezes wafting up from the nearby lake, you’ll be delighted you made Bubu part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Nicaragua.
Hotel Bubu, at a glance
- Boutique hotel in a meticulously restored colonial mansion
- Brilliant access to Granada
- Choice of just five glamorous suites – three opening onto the pool and two onto the terrace
- Individual décor and design; typically with quaint tiled floors, mosaic walls and spacious sitting rooms
- Expect stylish furniture, mood lighting and fine decorative touches
- Stylish en suite bathrooms
- Great views over the city rooftops
- Restaurant serving food that reflects the sophistication of a French grand hotel
For leisure and pleasure
- 13 metre swimming pool surrounded by tropical plants
- Yoga, massage and Spanish lessons
- Access to two different gyms
- Perfect place for exploring the city of Granada and its surroundings
- Browse around the Pueblos Blancos and admire the art and skill of the resident craftsmen
- Scale the sides of a volcano and bathe in the clear water of Apoyo Crater
- Venture off to visit some of the 365 islets created millions of years ago by volcanic action
- List of tours and excursions tailored to meet your expectations