A stunning eight-room resort set on a 1,300-acre nature reserve in Nicaragua’s picturesque countryside, Nekupe is possibly the most luxurious property in the country.
Accommodation consists of four beautiful suites and a further four standalone villas. The suites sit within a 24,000 sq ft residential compound complete with two pools, private dining areas and a state of the art media room – the perfect choice for families or groups. The grand suites are particularly impressive, boasting a walk-in closet, outdoor rain shower, deep-soaking tub and fabulous infinity deck complete with a private Jacuzzi.
Standing just above the forest canopy, Nekupe’s private villas are meticulously designed to stand in harmony with their surroundings. Each villa features a king bed, living area and open terrace where you can enjoy a breath-taking view of the Mombacho Volcano. You also have the option to book out the entire property, and have a dedicated team of private chefs, rangers and butlers at your service.
Nekupe invites its guests to immerse themselves in nature. From safari style adventures to horse riding, mountain biking, hiking and bird watching, the possibilities to get outdoors are endless. You are even given your own ATV upon arrival, perfect for exploring the property.
Nekupe, at a glance
- Award-winning, luxury resort located just outside of the capital, Granada
- Surrounded by 1,300 acres of natural reserve
- Choice of just four suites and four standalone villas
- Fully equipped kitchen shared amongst the four suites
- Amenities include outdoor rain showers, deep soaking tubs and private Jacuzzis
- Dedicated to hospitality with a ratio of 5 staff members per guest
- Meals at the property have a modern take on Nicaraguan cuisine
- Refined architecture and sophisticated interiors featuring local artwork
For leisure and pleasure
- Nekupe Spa offering massages, facials and scrubs
- Beautiful outdoor pool
- Fitness centre complete with two tennis courts and a state of the art gym
- Relax in the Casa Club, a large communal area with a restaurant, bar, massage room, gift shop and indoor and outdoor lounge areas
- ATV riding, hiking and horse riding
- Ropes course
- Yoga and meditation
- Bird watching