You’ll experience an irresistible sense of expectation as you stroll along the hotel’s private harbour towards your waiting boat. Where will it take you? On a voyage of discovery beneath the waves? To one of the deserted, emerald green islands off the coast? Or on an adrenalin-fuelled hunt for big game fish?
Bocas del Mar is the perfect springboard for exploring the Marine Park and its archipelago. It’s also terrific if you’re not jumping off elsewhere!
The pool is inviting. Exotic birds flit through the tropical gardens that surround your private bungalow. The views over the sea are breathtakingly blue, and the beach is ideal for impromptu picnics. You’ll also find the bar very welcoming and the restaurant – with its menu of gourmet dishes – virtually irresistible.
Bocas del Mar, at a glance
- Superb, tropical garden and beach setting – gateway to the Gulf of Chiriqui National Marine Park
- Just 11, luxury, beach-front bungalows with private porches giving fantastic sea and garden views
- En suite bathrooms with showers
- The largest bungalows have hot tubs and/or enclosed gardens
- Excellent poolside restaurant serving fresh, locally caught fish and international dishes
- Plus terrace bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Great, infinity edge swimming pool and sun deck
- Marine Park trips to see humpback whales, dolphins, turtles and stingrays
- Wildlife expeditions to observe monkeys, iguana and a wide variety of birds
- Diving and snorkelling
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- Mangrove and inland excursions to Volcan Baru National Park, Boquete forest and coffee plantations and the Ngobe indigenous communities