Echoing traditional Chinese architecture and the local Naxi culture, the Lijiang Banyan Tree will give you a sense of serenity and well-being.
You’ll be able to feel the influences of both the Han and Tibetan civilisations as you stroll through water gardens towards the Moonlight Pagoda. You will be charmed by villas with oriental red, black and gold décor and traditional, upturned tiled roofs. You will delight in the panoramic views of the majestic Jade Dragon Snow Mountain.
The Banyan Tree also reaches deeper into your soul. It has superb restaurants to replenish you. And a garden concept spa using centuries old healing techniques to inspire you spiritually, mentally and physically.
Banyan Tree, at a glance
- ‘Venice of the Orient’ setting close to Lijiang’s Old Town
- Choice of 55 suites and villas – many with scenic mountain views, jet pools, private courtyards, spa rooms or lawns
- Choice of three restaurants, Banquet, in-suite dining and the Wen Hai bar
- Traditional tea house
For leisure and pleasure
- Wonderful spa or in-room treatments (spa suites)
- Beautiful swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Wide range of excursions to discover unexplored countryside, historic temples, monuments and busy local communities
- Bike tours to ancient towns and Black Dragon Pool
- Visits to Tiger Leaping Gorge, Lashi Lake and Xiang Gu Qing amongst many others