Set on floors 79 to 93 of the Shanghai World Finance Centre, the Park Hyatt Shanghai means you’ll need a head for heights – and a taste for ultimate luxury.
Swimming in the world’s highest infinity edge pool is a novel experience. But then, staying at the Park Hyatt Shanghai leads you to expect novelty, and supreme luxury. The guest rooms, for example, are amongst the largest and most sumptuous in Shanghai. You’ll have a walk-in dressing room, and a bathroom with deep soaking tub and rain shower. You’ll also be able to soak up some of the city’s most impressive views – stretching away to the skyline or over the Huangpu River.
But it’s the hotel’s setting that will make it such an important part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to China. From the Park Hyatt Shanghai you’ll be able to visit the city’s grand museums and Chinese art galleries, shop along the Tai King Road and cruise along the Huangpu River.
Park Hyatt Shanghai Hotel, at a glance
- Landmark, five star hotel in the heart of Shanghai’s Pudong district
- One of the highest hotels in the world
- Choice of 174 opulent guest rooms and suites arranged over 14 floors of the Shanghai World Finance Centre
- All with unrivalled views over the city skyline, the Bund and Huangpu River
- Standard rooms typically feature king-size beds plus day beds, walk-in dressing rooms and en suite bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and rain showers
- Most suites offer king bedrooms and master bathrooms with spa tubs and Oriental bathing areas, separate lounges and working areas
- Huge choice of destination restaurants serving cuisines from Europe, China and Japan
For leisure and pleasure
- 20 metre, infinity edge swimming pool - reputedly the world’s highest
- Water’s Edge Spa offering a range of western and Chinese treatments and therapies designed to relax, restore and revitalise
- Health club and Tai Chi classes with a master
- Great access to the Bund, Shanghai art galleries and museums, People’s Square and the Urban Planning Exhibition Hall
- Tours to Nan Shi and the Wen Temple
- Boat cruises along the Huangpu River
- Excellent golf course within easy reach
- Shopping in boutiques along the Tai Kang Road