Watch passing leopards and elephants from the comfort of your own bed at this friendly camp located in a prime game-viewing area of the Okavango Delta.
Superbly located within the pristine Kwara Reserve, Splash Camp is a charming place to stay with its laidback atmosphere and friendly staff. The surrounding area is made up of both seasonal and permanent floodplains, secret islands and vast swathes of dry bush, which combine to offer some of the best game-viewing in the country. The area is especially known for its predators.
The spacious, simply styled rooms overlook a natural waterhole, meaning you won’t have to leave your bed for some spectacular wildlife encounters. When you do leave your room, you’ll have the choice of traditional game drives, quintessential mokoro excursions, walking safaris and boat cruises to visit nearby heron rookeries. Thanks to being on a private concession, you’ll also have the opportunity to go off-road and enjoy night-time game drives with a guide and tracker. Between activities, you can relax in the elegant lounge or cool off in the camp’s swimming pool.
Splash Camp, at a glance
- Friendly safari camp located in the private Kwara Reserve at the heart of the Okavango Delta
- Shares a 30km water boundary with the Moremi Game Reserve
- Overlooking a natural waterhole that attracts game year-round
- 12 elegantly furnished ensuite tents (including two family rooms)
- Indoor/outdoor showers, flush toilets and double sinks
- Private verandas with outdoor lounge chairs
- Light breakfasts served outdoors
For leisure and pleasure
- Elegant main area with a plunge pool, lounge and bar
- Game drives with a guide and tracker
- Mokoro excursions
- Boat cruises
- Seasonal fishing
- Walking safaris