With a blissful setting on Benguerra Island’s southwest coast, Azura Marlin Beach comprises just 10 luxury villas set metres away from a pristine white sandy beach.
Slightly elevated on the dunes to ensure the most sensational ocean views, interiors throughout are fresh, breezy and bright, with a modern Mozambican touch and butler-hosts on hand to look after your every need. When it comes to dining, meals are centred around freshly caught seafood. Lunch is served by the sparkling pool area, whilst breakfast and dinner can be enjoyed in the main restaurant or on the beach with your feet in the sand. The weekly beach BBQ is always a highlight among guests.
Located within the pristine Bazaruto Archipelago Marine National Park, days at Azura Marlin Beach can be as laid back or as active as you like. Snorkelling and diving on the magnificent Two-Mile Reef, sailing in traditional dhows, deep-sea fishing and picnics on remote sandbars are all just an easy boat ride away. Otherwise, you can simply unwind and soak up the views from the stylish lounge bar, the sun-drenched pool or from one of the plush four-poster day beds.
Azura Marlin Beach, at a glance
- Stunning boutique hideaway set on the southwest coast of Benguerra Island within the Bazaruto Archipelago
- Set on a one-kilometre stretch of beach lapped by warm turquoise waters
- 10 guest villas elevated atop of gently sloping sand dunes
- Bright interiors and luxurious outdoor showers
- Incredible sunsets across the Indian Ocean
- Reached via a two-hour flight from Johannesburg to Vilanculos, followed by a five-minute helicopter transfer to Benguerra Island
For leisure and pleasure
- Close to Two Mile Reef with its fantastic snorkelling and diving opportunities
- Spa, massage pavilion and sumptuous day beds
- Main pool overlooking the glittering Indian Ocean
- Sailing in traditional dhows, paddle boarding and kayaking
- Picnics on remote sandbars
- Tag and release deep-sea fishing
- Island hopping
- Whale watching
- Big-game and saltwater fly fishing