To a sought-after location on the banks of the Zambezi, the Royal Livingstone adds fine dining, adventurous outdoor activities and warm hospitality.
Mere steps from the Victoria Falls in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, The Royal Livingstone couldn’t be better situated for exploring one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and its surrounds. It has beautifully furnished rooms and suites, with interiors that blend colonial-style elegance with luxurious creature comforts. Private balconies and verandas open onto sweeping river or savannah views, whilst zebra, giraffe and other wildlife roam the grounds of this graceful property.
As well as unlimited complimentary access to the Falls via a private entrance, you can use The Royal Livingstone as a base for exciting game drives and river safaris, fly-fishing and adrenalin-pumping white water rafting. For those seeking more leisurely pursuits, the hotel has hammocks dotted alongside the river that invite you to while away the hours in the shade, as well as spa treatments in a private tented gazebo. The hotel’s swimming pool and sundeck all have wonderful views of the Falls.
The Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls, at a glance
- Elegant colonial-style hotel set among landscaped gardens on the banks of the Zambezi River
- Spectacular setting in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
- 173 rooms and suites with river or garden views
- Interiors steeped in African custom, with hints of European influences
- Iron chandeliers, polished floors and lavish flower arrangements
- Butler service and fine dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Unlimited complimentary access to Victoria Falls via a private entrance
- River safaris and 4x4 safari game drives
- Jet boarding and white-water rafting
- Helicopter waterfall excursions
- Expansive swimming pool
- Spa and fitness centre