Along Costa Rica’s Central Pacific coast, Si Como No sits on top of one of the most idyllic hillsides in Manuel Antonio. Surrounded by lush jungle and brilliantly vivid gardens, the hotel overlooks the sparkling ocean and the world-famous Manuel Antonio National Park.
Manuel Antonio is a treasure chest of natural beauty. Its soft sand beaches, clear waters and tropical rainforest make it one of Costa Rica's most biodiverse national parks. Inside it's possible to see two and three-toed sloth, four different species of monkey as well as toucans, iguanas and Jesus Christ lizards (named because they can run across water!)
The hotel is just a short distance from the national park, which makes it an ideal place to stay when visiting the area. The rooms are comfortable and have views of the jungle or ocean. They're placed in ten separate terraces, that surround two fresh water pools. The terraces are connected through walkways bordered by lush vegetation.
The hotel has a large spa facility with three treatment rooms and a private whirlpool bathing room. There are two restaurants with fresh Caribbean style seafood, great grilled and Tico food, and homemade desserts. There is even a 46 seat private THX movie theatre where guests can enjoy a movie each night.
Si Como No, at a glance
- Close to the Manuel Antonio National Park
- Comfortable rooms with views of the jungle or ocean
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Movie theatre
- Choice of two restaurants
- Nearby to the lively town of Quepos
For leisure and pleasure
- Visit the Manuel Antonio National Park
- Relax on the nearby beach at Playa Espadilla
- Nature trails and early morning birdwatching
- Snorkelling and diving activities
- Boat trips in the mangroves
- Surfing and kayaking