Hidden away in the ancient hutong area of old Beijing, Hotel Cote Cour Beijing lies in a quiet courtyard where the royal musicians and dancers from the Ming Dynasty once rehearsed their performances.
Situated in the Yanyue Hutong, an area steeped in over 500 years of history, Hotel Cote Cour Beijing offers a truly atmospheric and quiet base from which to explore this great city. Legendary sights like Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City are just a short drive away, whilst the famous shopping street of Wangfujing can be reached on foot in just 15 minutes. Make use of the hotel’s free bike rental to explore the hutongs at your leisure.
The hotel seamlessly incorporates modern amenities and artwork into its traditional design, including underfloor heating, air purification systems and air conditioning in each of its 14 guestrooms. Ranging from cosy standard twin rooms to sumptuous deluxe king suites, each room is individually decorated with bright fabrics, comfy beds and ensuite bathrooms. The hotel also has a shared lounge and TV area, as well as a serene garden and rooftop terrace.
Hotel Cote Cour Beijing, at a glance
- An atmospheric boutique hotel centrally located in Beijing’s ancient hutongs
- Traditional building with red gates, relaxing inner courtyard and garden
- Vibrant decor featuring contemporary Chinese artwork and exhibits
- 14 air-conditioned guestrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- All rooms are equipped with a solar water heating system, underfloor heating and advanced HEPA air purification systems
- Other in-room amenities include mosquito nets, flat-screen TVs, electric blankets and
- Free continental breakfasts and 24-hour butler service
- Just 4km from Beijing Railway Station
For leisure and pleasure
- Make use of the hotel’s complimentary bike rental service to explore the hutong area
- Garden space and courtyard with BBQ facilities
- Kick back on the relaxing rooftop terrace
- Shared lounge and TV area where you can mingle with fellow guests
- Easy access to the iconic sites of Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City, both less than an hours’ walk away
- 15 minutes’ walk to the bustling Wangjufing Street
- Peruse the travel and art books in the library