Check into the Four Seasons Moscow and you’ll find yourself within one of the city’s finest hotels, just steps from the Kremlin and Red Square.
Lying in Moscow’s historic heart, this Four Seasons retreat offers you a glamorous base for exploring the treasures of this wonderful city. Rooms are among the largest in the city and include sleek, apartment-style suites for those enjoying a longer stay. All have stylish interiors and spacious marble bathrooms, with many overlooking iconic Moscow views including over the Red Square, Kremlin and Alexandrovsky Garden. The hotel itself is housed in the historic building of the legendary Moskva Hotel, and retains its beautiful 1930s exterior.
Those looking to get pampered in between sightseeing and private tours of the Kremlin can head straight to the hotel’s upscale spa where treatments range from green caviar facials to decadent 24-karat gold scrubs. It even has its own cafe. Quadrum, the hotel’s signature restaurant, serves up fine Italian fare, whilst more casual local delicacies can be enjoyed at Bystro. The Moskovsky Bar is known for its inventive cocktails, whilst the Silk Lounge is the perfect spot to enjoy breakfast with its fabulous views of the Manezhnaya Square.
Four Seasons Hotel Moscow, at a glance
- Glamorous Four Seasons hotel overlooking Manezhnaya Square
- Housed in the historic building of the iconic Moskva Hotel
- 180 generously sized guestrooms, including 39 suites
- Modern, clean-lined interiors throughout
- Amenities include spacious marble bathrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows, deep tubs and walk-in closets
- Three restaurants with a choice of Italian and Russian cuisine
- Bar and cocktail lounge
- Legendary Four Seasons service
For leisure and pleasure
- Within minutes of key attractions such as the Red Square, the Kremlin, the Bolshoi Theatre, St. Basil's Cathedral and the GUM shopping complex
- Home to the largest spa in Moscow, offering a modern interpretation of the traditional Russian bathhouse experience
- Heated indoor lap pool
- Fitness facilities include weights, studio classes and certified personal trainers
- Private tours of the Kremlin