Monarchs, politicians, historical figures and celebrities alike have all passed through the revolving doors of Vienna’s glittering Hotel Imperial.
Constructed in 1863 for the Prince of Wuerttemberg, the property was converted 10 years later into the sumptuous Hotel Imperial. Over the last 150 years, its dedication to providing a flawless service hasn’t faltered. An experienced team of concierges, porters, waiters and butlers ensure you won’t want for anything during your stay, whether it’s a crisp hand-ironed newspaper or a freshly brewed cup of tea first thing in the morning.
The florid, elegant style of 19th century Vienna permeates the hotel and especially in the guestrooms and suites where you can expect to find precious antiques, original paintings, stucco ceilings, chandeliers and marble-accented bathrooms. All set off by state-of-the-art amenities.
Hotel Imperial, at a glance
- Supremely luxurious, 150-year-old hotel on the Ringstrasse in Vienna
- Ornate decor inspired by 19th century Vienna
- 76 sumptuously appointed rooms and 62 plush suites
- Lavishly furnished with authentic antiques, paintings and rich fabrics
- Butler service offered in all suites
- Traditional Austrian cuisine at Cafe Imperial Wien as well as delicious confectionaries
- Top class haute cuisine at the OPUS restaurant
- 1873-HalleNsalon bar
- A dedicated team of staff on call 24/7
For leisure and pleasure
- Home to some of the world’s best-trained butlers who provide a courteous and efficient service
- Enjoy imperial high tea
- Rooftop state-of-the-art fitness studio with sauna
- Surrounded by vineyards and the picturesque Vienna Woods
- Within walking distance of the Musikverein concert hall, Vienna State Opera and Belvedere Palace
- Browse the nearby Fine Arts and Natural History Museums
- Close to fabulous restaurants and boutiques