Beautifully situated within easy reach of the sandy shores of Elia, the largest beach along Mykonos’ south shore, Katikies Villas offers upscale villa accommodation with gorgeous views across the Aegean Sea.
The property’s classic whitewashed walls make way for modern, minimalist interiors complete with walk-in showers and expansive outdoor spaces with private pools overlooking the sparkling Aegean Sea. The one, two and three-bedroom villas are each fully equipped with all the necessary luxuries, providing tranquil havens for couples, families and friends alike.
The long stretch of Elia Beach, with its turquoise waters and fine sands, is just a 10 minute drive away. When not lounging by the beach, you can enjoy fabulous private cruises courtesy of Katikies’ very own state-of-the-art fleet of luxury motor yachts – a truly special way to experience the region.
Guests can also take advantage of all the facilities at nearby sister property Katikies Mykonos, with complimentary transfers to and from the hotel. These include the restaurants, gym and luxury A.Spa where therapies range from hot stone massages to beauty treatments.
Katikies Villas Mykonos, at a glance
- A stunning Greek hideaway suited for friends, families and couples alike
- Perched just above Elia Beach, 12km from Mykonos town
- Elegantly appointed one, two and three-bedroom villas
- Living rooms and fully furnished terraces with private pools
- All villas are equipped with air conditioning, high speed Wi-Fi, Bose speakers and Nespresso coffee machines
- Housekeeping and 24hr room service, with butler service on request
- 24-hour in-villa dining featuring an extensive menu of Greek and Mediterranean dishes
- Guests also enjoy exclusive access to all Katikies restaurants
- Member of the Leading Hotels of the World
For leisure and pleasure
- Enjoy transfers to and from the airport/port via the hotel’s air-conditioned shuttle
- Just a short drive away from the beautiful Elia Beach
- Massage sessions and a luxury spa using high-end St. Barth spa products
- Amazing yacht sailing experiences courtesy of the resort’s private fleet
- Enjoy guided tours around the island in one of the hotel’s eco-friendly chauffeur-driven vehicles – exclusive to guests
- Nearby excursions include visits to the “Pompeii” of the Aegean and the ancient ruins of Thira
- Wine tasting opportunities