Set on Ireland’s fabled Wild Atlantic Way, one of the longest coastal routes in the world, Sheen Falls Lodge is a luxurious retreat from everyday life.
Nestled in the heart of Kenmare Bay, a stay at Sheen Falls Lodge and its 300-acre estate will transport you to a world of dramatic valleys, unspoilt coastlines and picturesque heritage towns. It’s the perfect springboard for exploring the wild beauty of southwest Ireland. Whether you choose to stay in a room, suite or one of the enchanting thatched cottages, you’ll find accommodation at Sheen Falls is spacious and beautifully decorated in colour palettes that reflect the seasons.
You’ll find an array of outdoor pursuits to enjoy right on the estate itself, from horse riding and guided walks to clay pigeon shooting, fly fishing, hiking and kayaking. Off site, the hotel’s staff can arrange day trips to nearby beauty spots, boat trips on Kenmare Bay and fun sheep dog demonstrations. And when you need some down time, you can always retreat to The Library with a good book or the wonderful Easanna Spa where indulgent treatments and soothing spa therapies await. The onsite restaurant, which uses the choicest local ingredients, is another highlight.
Sheen Falls Lodge, at a glance
- Luxurious rural retreat set on a 300-acre forested estate on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Bay
- Unrivalled views of Kenmare Bay, the MacGillycuddy's Reeks and tumbling Sheen waterfalls
- Luxurious selection of 77 rooms, suites and cottages, most with views of the water
- 2AA Rosette restaurant using the choicest local ingredients
- Sheen Bar serving afternoon tea
- Five-star Relais & Chateaux property
- A five-minute drive from the heritage town of Kenmare
For leisure and pleasure
- Wonderful spa and fitness centre
- Indoor swimming pool and hot tub
- On-site activities include falconry, archery, kayaking, horse riding, fishing and guided walks
- Off site, there are private chocolate making workshops, sheep dog demonstrations, boat trips and heritage walks
- Day trips to Garnish Island, The Beara Peninsula, Ring of Kerry and Muckross House and Gardens can be arranged
- Complimentary bicycles to explore the local Sheen Valley
- Floodlit tennis courts