Before it was converted into the charming heritage hotel it is today, Trinity housed the Indian offices for the Dutch East India Company for nearly 150 years.
Facing the Parade Ground in peaceful Fort Kochi, the property’s interiors have since been beautifully modernised and today come uniquely decorated with bright canvasses, antique furniture and contemporary Indian artwork. The feel is much more of a private home than a hotel, with a laidback atmosphere and just eight beautiful guestrooms spread across two bridge-connected bungalows.
The small, ground-floor restaurant serves up delicious regional and international cuisine in an open-air courtyard - including Kochi’s best pan Indian barbeque straight from the fiery tandoor. The property even has an on-site bakery where you can sample a variety of tasty pastries and bread. Enjoy daily yoga classes, or borrow a bike from sister hotel Malabar House to visit Fort Kochi’s top attractions - including the iconic Chinese fishing nets.
Trinity, at a glance
- Eco-friendly heritage hotel made up of two contemporary bungalows
- Located in the heart of tranquil Fort Kochi opposite St. Francis Church
- Housed the offices of the Dutch East India Company for 150 years
- Eclectic Indian decor featuring contemporary art and antique furniture
- Choose between Deluxe Rooms, Junior Suites and Roof Garden Suites
- All are ensuite and air-conditioned with large bathrooms and either a veranda, terrace or private garden
- Amenities include televisions, direct dial telephones, free Wi-Fi, safe deposit lockers, coffee machines and minibars
- Restaurant with a tandoor oven offering light dishes, sandwiches and mouth-watering Indian BBQ
- A two-minute walk from sister property The Malabar House
For leisure and pleasure
- On-site artisan bakery
- A three-minute walk from Fort Kochi’s iconic Chinese fishing nets
- Browse the retail shop and art exhibitions in the courtyard
- Bicycles available for use
- Yoga sessions offered daily at the Cochin Club
- Mezzanine floor with plush daybeds and cushions
- Guests are welcome to make use of the pool and spa services at Trinity’s sister property The Malabar House