Serving up 14 luxurious villas in a richly forested valley near Pokhara, this eco-conscious boutique hotel invites you to experience the untouched beauty of Nepal.
With three of the world’s highest mountains in the vicinity, The Pavilions Himalayas has the most unrivalled setting. Accommodation is in private villas where contemporary design merges with exposed stone walls and authentic Nepalese textiles. Private terraces open onto the majestic landscape, whilst real fireplaces ensure a cosy atmosphere. The resort’s wellness centre is a highlight, encompassing not only a cutting-edge spa - perfect for soothing tired, post-trek muscles - but a sauna, a Jacuzzi and yoga studio. A stunning outdoor pool, treated with pink Himalayan salt, lies at the heart of the resort.
Founded on a strong sustainability ethos, as well as a commitment to the welfare of the local community, the resort takes pride in supporting the nearby school, employing locally and powering its entire operation with renewable energy. It also harvests rainwater, makes its own biodegradable toiletries and sources the ingredients for its restaurant from its own organic farm. Meals are served al fresco in the garden in the summer months.
The Pavilions Himalayas The Farm, at a glance
- Eco-luxury boutique resort set in a beautiful forested valley
- Prime views of the Annapurna range
- 14 luxurious villas with exposed stone walls and Nepalese textiles and handicrafts
- Each villa has its own fireplace, private terrace, clawfoot bathtub and outdoor Nepali shower
- Powered solely by solar and renewable energy
- All-day dining restaurant using fresh produce grown predominantly on site
- A 30-minute drive from Pokhara
For leisure and pleasure
- Hiking in the Annapurna mountains
- Mountain biking trails
- River rafting
- Within easy reach of Phewa Lake
- State-of-the-art spa using all-natural spa products
- Practise with an expert yoga teacher at the onsite Yoga Studio
- Jacuzzi and sauna
- Swimming pool treated with pink Himalayan salt