Multiple award-winning restaurants, two outdoor swimming pools and a luxurious spa combine with six kilometres of beach at the glamorous Kempinksi Muscat.
Set in the modern waterfront district of Al Mouj, this gleaming beach resort is a fine base for an Omani getaway. The palatial lobby sparkles amidst swathes of white marble, whilst large expanses of glass frame gorgeous sea views. After a day of discovering nearby attractions such as the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque and Royal Opera House, the 310 guestrooms and suites provide the perfect setting in which to unwind. Expect a blend of contemporary and traditional Arabic touches, as well as luxurious, marble-clad bathrooms. Book a room with a sea-facing balcony for sparkling views over the Gulf of Oman.
With 11 different restaurants, bars and lounges – offering everything from delectable Thai street food at Soi Soi to sundowners at Zale Beach Club and North Indian fare at Bukhara – there is something to satisfy every taste bud at the Kempinski Muscat. All this, on top of two ocean-facing pools, a tennis court, bowling alley and full menu of outdoor and water sports activities. And when you really want to relax, step into the serenity of the heavenly Kempinski Spa where modern therapies fuse with traditional treatments.
Kempinski Muscat, at a glance
- An upscale, award-winning beach resort in Oman’s modern capital
- Striking design including a palatial white lobby
- 310 sleek and stylish guestrooms and suites
- Pristine marble bathrooms with walk-in rain showers and freestanding tubs
- Stunning views across the Gulf of Oman, or the resort and its gardens
- 11 fabulous restaurants and bars, including two award-winning outlets
- A 15-minute drive from Muscat International Airport
For leisure and pleasure
- Two outdoor swimming pools and a separate children’s pool
- Kid’s Club with indoor and outdoor play areas
- 6km long beach
- Tennis court
- Various water sports including water-skiing, paddle boarding, kayaking and scuba diving
- Fully equipped Health Club and a luxurious spa where treatments reflect the cycle of the seasons
- Enjoy classic French pastries served in the Amwaj Lounge and traditional Indian teas in the Boulevard Tea House
- Within easy reach of the marble-clad Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque and Royal Opera House