Laidback luxury on Brazil’s windswept northern coast, Chili Beach is a peaceful retreat and escape from the stresses of modern day life.
Along an untouched stretch of Brazil’s northernmost coast, the village of Jericoacoara seems to have been forgotten by modern life. You won't find a Starbucks or even an ATM here, it is just golden sand, endless blue sea and tropical green shores.
Chili Beach is incredibly intimate, with just four suites and two villas. The suites have private gardens and patios and the villas are perfect for families. Each room is filled with light and has been designed in a contemporary style brimming with mojito-fresh colours and quirky photorealist artwork.
Guests are treated to incredibly personalised service, from freshly roasted Brazilian cups of coffee to colourful platters of exotic fruit served in the tropical garden. Every detail is thoughtfully considered.
Days at The Chili Beach are spent kicking back, swimming in the pool or windsurfing, kitesurfing and paddle boarding on the shallow waters that stay warm for most of the year. But for a little Latin-American spirit, lessons in capoeira and samba can be arranged. Alternative activities such as yoga sessions and exercise classes can take place in the spacious tropical garden that surrounds the property.
Meals served in the alfresco restaurant, bar, lounge and Beach Club are a fusion of Mediterranean and Brazilian flavours while the spa’s menu features therapies from all over the world.
Chili Beach, at a glance
- In the laidback beach town of Jericoacoara, on Brazil's beautiful northern-coast
- 'Barefoot luxury' boutique hotel with only 6 rooms
- Personalised and attentive service
- Swimming pool and spa
- Direct access to the beach
- Alfreso restaurant and bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Windsurfing, kitesurfing and paddle boarding in the shallow waters off the beach
- Relax by the outdoor pool or on the beach
- Yoga and capoeira lessons in the hotel's gardens
- Explore the surrounding sand dunes and enjoy a sunset caipirinha at the top of the dunes
- Enjoy a wander through the laidback town, home to artisan craft shops