In the bohemian neighbourhood of Lastarria, close to a selection of cafés, restaurants and boutique shops. Cumbres Lastarria is a modern base for exploring the Chilean capital.
Cumbres Lastarria has 70 modern guest rooms, each decorated using artwork to showcase the history of the Chilean capital. Rooms have impressive timber headboards, modern amenities and en suite bathrooms.
There is a restaurant, wine bar and rooftop pool. It's position in the heart of Lastarria means guests have a wide variety of restaurants and bars to choose from though.
Just a short walk from the hotel is the Museum of Beaux Arts, which has a huge collection of Chilean and South American art. The famous Santa Lucía hill and main plaza are also within walking distance of the hotel.
Cumbres Lastarria, at a glance
- In the heart of the lively neighbourhood of Lastarria
- 70 room modern design hotel
- Rooms decorated with Chilean inspired artwork
- Restaurant, wine bar and rooftop pool
- Close to a number of bars, restaurants and boutique shops
- Part of the highly regarded Cumbres hotel group
For leisure and pleasure
- Discover the trendy neighbourhood of Lastarria, home to a number of artisan shops and cafes
- Take a visit to Santa Lucía hill or the main Plaza de Armas
- See some of Chile and South America's most impressive artwork at the Museum of Beaux Arts
- Enjoy the cafe and bar culture around Lastarria and Providencia