A sleek, twin-hulled catamaran, Elite is one of the most modern, comfortable and stable small ships exploring Darwin’s enchanted islands.
Elite is an all-suite catamaran with capacity for up to sixteen guests. Suites are split between the main-deck and upper-deck and measure approximately 35m2. Beds can be setup as a king or twin and each cabin has a private balcony, which is accessed through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors. Air-conditioning and modern en suite bathrooms are found in each cabin and on the main-deck two of the suites can be interconnecting, making them ideal for families. There is one single cabin on the upper-deck, which although smaller, has all the facilities that the other suites have, including its own private balcony. The single cabin accommodates additional travellers who are part of odd-numbered groups and families and no single supplement applies. Please note this cabin is not available for solo passengers.
When not on excursions, guests can enjoy 180-degree views from the panoramic lounge or in the Jacuzzi or on a sun lounger on the sky deck. Elite’s larger than average size, means there is ample space so guest can always enjoy some privacy, whilst enjoying the breath-taking scenery.
Special dietary requirements are never a problem for the chefs on board and whenever possible, meals are made using fresh and locally sourced ingredients from the islands. A delicious buffet breakfast and lunch is available each day and a more elegant sit-down meal is served at dinner. When weather permits, guests are invited to eat on the sky deck and enjoy the beautiful surrounds and noises which accompany a day in the Galapagos.
Elite, at a glance
- 123ft catamaran with capacity for up to sixteen guests
- All suite catamaran, with cabins averaging 35m2 and with private balconies.
- Option of interconnecting cabins, ideal for families
- Single cabin available for odd-numbered groups (and with no single supplement)
- Al fresco dining area, cocktail bar and rooftop Jacuzzi
- Spacious communal areas and cubby holes for relaxing
- Transparent sea kayaks and Stand-up Paddle Boards available to use at permitted visitor sites
Where will Elite take you?
Elite operates weekly seven-night itineraries, from Saturday to Saturday as well as two shorter four and three-night itineraries, which are part of the seven-night ‘South and Central’ island itinerary.
- Seven-night ‘Eastern and Western’ itinerary, including Isabela, Fernandina, Rabida and San Cristobal islands (begins and ends at San Cristobal island).
- Seven-night ‘South and Central’ itinerary, including Española, Floreana, Santa Cruz and Genovesa islands (begins and ends at San Cristobal island).
- Four-night ‘Central’ itinerary focusing on Santa Cruz, Santiago and Genovesa islands (begins at Baltra and ends at San Cristobal). Operates from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Three-night ‘Southern’ itinerary focusing on San Cristobal, Española and Floreana islands (begins at San Cristobal and ends at Baltra). Operates from Saturday to Tuesday.