A charming hotel and relaxing environment to explore the tranquil bay of Paracas.
La Hacienda is colourful hotel, with a privileged position overlooking the bay of Paracas. The hotel has lush tropical gardens and a large, lagoon style, swimming pool. Guests can relax on one of the many sun loungers around the pool or on the beach.
Guests looking to relax can head to the Océano spa. There is also a gym and the hotel even has its own museum, which showcases a number of pre-Hispanic pieces found in the surrounding area.
Rooms have been designed for comfort and to offer a relax setting to experience the tranquillity of the bay. Fresh white linens are complimented by dark woods and terracotta floors. All the rooms have air-conditioning and en suite bathrooms and some of the higher category rooms also have their own terrace.
The El Coral restaurant has excellent views of the bay and serves delicious Peruvian delicacies on its terrace. There is also a relaxing bar and guests can make the short journey into Paracas town, where there is a choice of other restaurants.
La Hacienda, at a glance
- Wonderful views overlooking the bay of Paracas
- Alfresco dining at the el Coral restaurant
- Lagoon style pool facing the ocean
- Rustic yet comfortable rooms, all with modern amenities
For leisure and pleasure
- Learn about the Nazca, Huari, Inca and Mochica culture in the hotel’s own museum
- Enjoy a game of tennis at the hotel’s own tennis court
- Take an overflight of the impressive and mysterious Nazca Lines, from nearby Pisco airport
- Boat trips to the Ballestas Islands, home to a huge variety of bird and marine life and only a short boat ride away
- For the adventurous head to the sand dunes around Ica, where you can sandboard and take a dune buggy ride over the huge sand dunes
- Take a visit to a Pisco factory and see how Peru’s national drink is produced.