Tucked away beside rice fields and winding village lanes near the Thu Bon River, this boutique hideaway lies within strolling distance of Hoi An’s atmospheric old town.
Divided into two distinct wings, La Siesta Hoi An offers a wide choice of spacious bedrooms, luxury suites and expansive villas. The 70-roomed Classic Wing is a stylish take on traditional Vietnamese design, whilst the recently-built Club Wing draws inspiration from Hoi An’s ancient old town in its 37 period-style suites – some with their own private Swedish sauna. Each wing has its own large pool, one saltwater and one freshwater, beautifully framed by tranquil tropical gardens.
As well as offering free use of bright red Japanese postman bicycles, the property provides a regular shuttle serve to An Bang Beach with a stopover at the old town. And when you’ll had your fill of sightseeing, the La Spa is a serene space to relax with its collection of saunas, essence bathtubs and treatment rooms linked by walkways over little waterways. When it comes to dining, you’ll have the choice of innovative Vietnamese dishes at laidback Red Bean Hoi An or tasty fusion cooking in a sophisticated colonial-style setting at The Temple.
La Siesta Hoi An Resort & Spa, at a glance
- Boutique retreat immersed in tropical gardens close to the Thu Bon River
- A conveniently short walk away from Hoi An’s old town
- Superior room amenities combine with a traditional Vietnamese design, handcrafted teak furniture and polished wooden flooring
- Casual Red Bean Hoi An Restaurant serving local specialties and Vietnamese classics
- Fine dining fusion menu at The Temple Restaurant and Lounge overlooking the pool
- For drinks, there is the Feliz Bar, Piano Bar and Lantern Cafe
For leisure and pleasure
- Within easy reach of Hoi An’s UNESCO-protected old town and Japanese Covered Bridge
- Free shuttle bus to a private stretch of An Bang Beach
- Complimentary use of bright red Japanese postman bicycles
- Garden villa fitness suite
- Expansive spa with four treatment rooms set within the tropical gardens
- Saltwater and freshwater pool