Set over two of the most picture-perfect beaches on the island of Mahé, the Constance Ephelia enjoys a dazzling location overlooking the national marine park of Port Launay.
Surrounded by unspoiled beaches, blue seas and abundant greenery, this sprawling resort offers acres of space and is a firm favourite with families and honeymooners alike. Among the extensive list of facilities, which includes multiple pools, restaurants and bars, you’ll find a superb kid’s club, four tennis courts and the largest spa in the Indian Ocean. On top of all this, guests have access to a long list of activities that includes zip-lining, rock climbing, diving, fishing and plenty of complimentary non-motorised water sports.
When it comes to accommodation, the Constance Ephelia has something for everyone with an array of large and airy rooms to choose from. Options include spacious hillside villas, chic junior suites and a selection of dedicated family rooms that come complete with private pools and complimentary bicycles. For total luxury, you can even opt for the Presidential Villa that boasts its own gym, steam room, sauna, pool, electric buggy and outdoor dining kiosk.
Constance Ephelia, at a glance
- Upscale Seychelles resort set on two stunning white sand beaches on Mahe
- Set amongst 120 hectares of tropical vegetation
- Choose from 42 Tropical Garden View Rooms, 184 Junior Suites, 40 Senior Suites, 22 Family Villas, 16 Beach Villas, 8 Hillside Villas and 1 Presidential Villa
- Select rooms come with private swimming pools
- All are generously sized and equipped with air conditioning and fans
- Five restaurants and bars, each with their own unique concept and culinary experience
- A 40-minute drive from Seychelles International Airport
For leisure and pleasure
- Constance Kid’s Club run by fully trained and enthusiastic Coordinators
- Five swimming pools and two stunning beaches
- Expansive spa village set in the heart of the resort’s tranquil gardens
- Tennis courts, a squash court and fully equipped gym
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports including windsurfing, kayaking and catamaran sailing
- Yoga lessons
- Fishing and diving
- Wall climbing
- Bicycle rental