With its oceanfront spa, infinity pool and peaceful stilted villas, the adults-only Northolme Resort brings true tranquillity to Mahé’s west coast.
Surrounded by the golden sands, granite peaks and teal waters that inspired James Bond author Ian Fleming, this sumptuous, all-villa resort offers an idyllic Indian Ocean escape. Tucked into the lower slopes of a lush hillside above Beau Vallon bay, the treehouse-style villas come with balconies, whirlpool tubs and prime ocean views.
You can spend lazy days soaking up the Seychellois sunshine by the pool, go cruising in a glass-bottomed boat or enjoy pampering sessions in an ocean-facing treatment room at the eforea Spa. The resort also provides beach access and complimentary snorkelling and kayaking gear.
And when the day is done, you can enjoy sundowners and live music at the split-level bar, or sample authentic Creole cuisine at the signature Mahe Restaurant - complete with a live cooking station and lovely outdoor terrace. There’s also a pop-up gin bar and magical al fresco dining at Wave.
Hilton Seychelles Northolme, at a glance
- Luxurious all-villa resort and spa located on the northwest of Mahé
- Stilted villa accommodation with balconies overlooking the beautiful Beau Vallon Bay
- Rooms feature colonial-style furnishings and colourful island artwork
- Modern bathrooms with separate whirlpool tub and shower
- Select villas have private pools
- Signature Mahe Restaurant serving authentic Creole cuisine
- Oceanview Bar and Restaurant offering local cocktails, light bites and live music three times a week
- Pop-up gin bar, The Lower Deck
For leisure and pleasure
- Water sports including snorkelling, kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding
- Outdoor infinity pool surrounded by double-bed loungers
- Upscale spa with ocean-facing treatment rooms
- Yoga pavilion and fitness centre
- Boat cruises and island excursions
- Seven kilometres from the capital, Victoria, with its colourful markets and impressive Botanical Gardens