A crescent of fragrant pines and palm trees form the backdrop to your hotel. Whilst in the front lies a private beach, and the twinkling waters of the Adriatic.
The fact that the majority of visitors to Croatia have overlooked the gem-like island of Losinj only enhances its brilliance. To you, the lack of crowds means you can spend your days lazily walking along the tiny stone-paved streets of the tiny town of Osor, revelling in its 4000 year history and its archaeological collection featuring artefacts from its ancient Roman period. You can visit the Museum of Apoxyomenos in Mali Losinj or Veli Losinj’s Kula Gallery.
And - if you had the foresight to specify Boutique Hotel Alhambra for your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Croatia - you can also laze on the fine sand of a private beach, go cove-hopping in a hired motorboat, or skim across the aquamarine waters of the Adriatic on a sailing cutter.
Boutique Hotel Alhambra, at a glance
- Five star, boutique hotel set on idyllic Cikat Bay with a private beach
- Easy access to Cikat
- Completely refurbished, century-old Austro-Hungarian villa
- Choice of 36 deluxe rooms and 15 exceptional suites
- Modern décor with floor-to-ceiling windows flooding light and air
- Contemporary en suite bathrooms
- Suites typically feature French windows opening out onto generous private balconies
- Superb sea or garden views
- Alfred Keller Restaurant offering a menu of gourmet Mediterranean dishes and local delicacies, complemented by an extensive wine cellar
For leisure and pleasure
- Heated indoor seawater swimming pool with lounging area
- Alhambra Spa with a range of treatments to refresh the body and reinvigorate the mind
- Finnish and Turkish saunas
- Well equipped fitness centre
- Yoga and massage
- Stylish cocktail lounge and tea corner
- Range of excursions and sightseeing tours, tailored to your interests
- Visit ancient towns like the tiny, 4000 year old Osor, the Museum of Apoxyomenos and the Kula Gallery
- Explore the island’s coves by private motorboat
- One day sailing experiences aboard an elegant cutter