Grand old Prague – a symphony of fine historic buildings, beautiful sights and modern style. Rather like the Four Seasons itself.
Put your camera down and pause, for a few unforgettable moments, on the Charles Bridge and look out over the Vltava River as the sun sets on the gabled rooftops and spires of Prague’s Old Town.
Then slowly stroll a few steps along the banks of the Vltava, and you’ll arrive at the Four Seasons - a hotel that in many ways epitomises the spirit of this timeless city. In Prague you’ll find architecture from different eras, harmoniously blending together. In the Four Seasons you’ll find a contemporary main building that unites three periods – classical, renaissance and 18th century Baroque – in a style all its own.
You’ll also find a collection of the finest guest rooms and suites available in Prague – many with excellent views over the river.
Four Seasons, at a glance
- Unrivalled setting on the banks of the Vltava River
- Choice of 141 fine guest rooms and 20 sumptuous suites
- Most with dreamy river panoramas or splendid views over the city’s rooftops
- Many suites can be transformed with additional, connecting bedrooms
- Luxurious 142-seater Cottocrudo restaurant serving modern Italian food
- Private in-room dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Great Health Club and Spa featuring two treatment rooms, sauna, massage and fitness equipment
- Full range of family-oriented services
- Old Town location is perfect for discovering all the historic sights of Prague
- Restaurants, cafes, bars and clubs within walking distance