From the glass and marble filled lobby to the palatial exterior and choice Art Deco furnishings, the Four Seasons Gresham Palace oozes grandeur and elegance.
Modern-day comforts combine with historic excellence at this 20th-century restored palace. The sweeping stairways, sparkling chandeliers, countless mosaic tiles and wrought-iron Peacock Gates make this landmark property on the banks of the Danube a sight to behold.
The majestic exterior gives way to equally charming interiors. 179 guestrooms have plush king beds, marble-accented bathrooms and an enchanting view - choose between the rooftops of the Old City, the calm waters of the Danube or the property’s own courtyard gardens. The suites offer yet more splendour with their vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows. A trip to the 5th floor spa is a must with its infinity lap pool and menu of restorative treatments, whilst the gourmet Kollázs Brasserie delights with contemporary European cuisine.
Four Seasons Gresham Palace, at a glance
• One of Europe’s finest luxury hotels perched on the banks of the Danube opposite the iconic Chain Bridge
• Carefully restored Art Nouveau building dating back to 1906
• 179 elegantly appointed guestrooms and suites in the Art Deco style
• Marble-accented bathrooms, polished furniture and balconies
• Modern brasserie Kollázs serving a menu inspired by various European influences
• Light appetisers, martinis and wines at the bar and lobby lounge in the historic Peacock Passage
• In-room dining
For leisure and pleasure
• Classic Four Seasons hospitality
• Spa and gym on the top floor
• Steam room, sauna and relaxation room
• Indoor infinity pool
• Many of Budapest’s top attractions are within walking distance