Poised opposite the iconic opera house, Hotel Bristol has been one of Vienna’s most prestigious addresses for over 125 years.
Of the countless reasons to include Hotel Bristol in your tailor-made holiday, one is the personalised service - which oozes Viennese charm - and the other is the location. Situated on the Kärntner Ring, you’ll find yourself within easy reach of the city’s finest attractions, from the Vienna State Opera to the Schönbrunn Palace, Kunsthistorisches Museum Wein and National Library.
Imagined by celebrated designer Pierre Yves Rochon, each of the 174 rooms and suites has an Art Deco feel with fin de siècle antiques, opulent carpets and rich fabrics. Not to mention a glorious city view. The all-day restaurant, Bristol Lounge, is wonderfully inviting with its crackling fireplace, whilst the Bristol Bar offers exquisite cocktails in the city’s first American Bar.
Hotel Bristol, at a glance
• Historic, five-star hotel first opened in 1892
• Steeped in the history of Vienna
• Located opposite the Vienna State Opera
• Several rooms of the hotel are named after famous singers, composers and conductors
• 150 lavishly fitted rooms and 24 spacious suites with far-reaching views
• Decor is a blend of art deco aesthetics and Viennese flair
• Restaurant, Bristol Lounge, serves traditional Austrian recipes alongside international favourites in an elegant setting
• Bristol Bar is the first American bar in Vienna
For leisure and pleasure
• Just one minute from the nearest train station
• Set spectacularly amidst the city’s hottest restaurants, cafes and boutiques
• Six stunning event rooms holding between 10 and 200 people
• Traditional afternoon tea served in the Bristol Lounge
• Fitness studio with a fabulous view of the Vienna State Opera
• Concierge with a vast knowledge of the city
• Visit countless Viennese coffee-houses
• Go shopping in Goldenes Quartier
• Enjoy live opera at Karajan Square or the Vienna State Opera