Old world charm blends seamlessly into modern comforts at the grand, riverside Hotel Sacher Salzburg.
Located in the city of Mozart’s birth, the 150-year-old Hotel Sacher Salzburg has music at its heart and continues to host some of the world’s top musicians in its collection of individually designed rooms and suites. Interiors are intricate and feature original paintings, carefully selected antiques, silk wallpaper and crystal chandeliers. Choose one of the rooms with a balcony to enjoy a gorgeous view of the old city and imposing Fortress Hohensalzburg.
Wining and dining enthusiasts will be delighted with the traditional Roter Salon and gourmet Zirbelzimmer, both serving up Austrian and international delicacies. The Sacher Bar has a lovely outdoor terrace for enjoying cocktails in the warmer months, whilst those looking to sample the famous Sachertorte can do so in the elegant Sacher Café.
Hotel Sacher Salzburg, at a glance
• Grand, historic hotel in the heart of Salzburg
• Set splendidly on the banks of the Salzach river
• Bespoke decor featuring original paintings, polished antiques and crystal chandeliers
• 109 elegant rooms and suites, some with balconies
• Very spacious, ranging from 20 to 150 square metres
• In-room amenities include flat screen TVs, iPhone/iPod docks, writing desks, individually controlled air conditioning and luxury toiletries
• Two restaurants and a grill serving Austrian/international cuisine
• Casual Sacher Cafe
• Bar opening onto the river terrace
For leisure and pleasure
• Wonderful views over the old city
• Well based for exploring the old town and market square
• Enjoy a drink on the terrace overlooking the river
• Take a stroll through the iconic Mirabell Gardens
• Make use of the fitness centre with gym, steam room and sauna