Beautifully converted from what was an authentic, 18th century carriage house, The Pand Hotel today offers a truly charming and luxurious stay in the heart of Bruges.
This 26-bedroom boutique hotel can be found tucked away on a quiet street within metres of the city’s historic market square and canals. A member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, The Pand is still privately run and has a wonderfully intimate, homey atmosphere. The property’s charm is complemented by rich furnishings that include original antiques, Louis Vuitton suitcases, old books and pine panelled walls.
Freshly cooked breakfasts are served by waiters in the country-style breakfast room alongside champagne. There’s also a cosy lounge and library where you can kick back in front of a crackling fireplace. When it comes to the guestrooms, you’ll find each beautifully styled and equipped with everything you might need for a comfortable stay including beautiful marble or granite bathrooms. Select rooms are also decked out in Jacuzzis, luxury toiletries and rich Ralph Lauren fabrics.
The Pand Hotel, at a glance
• Charming boutique hotel located in the heart of Bruges
• Elegant decor featuring antiques and artwork
• Guests are accommodated in 26 individually decorated guestrooms
• Amenities include air conditioning, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi
• Marble or granite bathrooms with luxury toiletries
• Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
For leisure and pleasure
• Cosy lounge and library
• Superbly located just steps from the city’s famous canals, museums and market square
• Fully cooked breakfasts with waiter service and champagne
• Cosy bar with leather armchairs and mahogany furniture
• 24-hour room service
• Inner garden with fountain
• Day- and sightseeing tours, biking tours with bicycle rental