Perched on the waters edge, this white washed Byzantine-style village resort has its own secluded beach, lush landscaped gardens and olive tree dining terrace as well as plenty of family friendly activities and accommodation offerings.
Anassa has a variety of luxury rooms, suites and family residences set on this cascading peninsula in north-west Cyprus. The standard rooms are spacious with en-suites and garden views whilst the suites have their own sea view balconies, terraces or pool. The villas are another wonderful family option as they give guests ultimate privacy and space.
You will be spoilt for choice with four outstanding restaurants; experience the sunken open air terrace of Basiliko, fine dining at Helios, the easy-breezy dining on the open air sea-view terrace of Amphora and the poolside mezze and local specialities of Pelagos. Each is dedicated to promoting seasonal local produce and specialities whilst also being able to rustle up just about any cuisine.
The resort is home to a fantastic kids’ clubs which caters to all ages, from babies of 4 months to children up to 12 years old. Thoughtful touches like early restaurant sittings and junior sport camps, lessons and spa treatments ensure kids are always looked after.
Anassa, at a glance
- Choice of 166 luxury rooms, suites and family residences set in a white-washed, Byzantine-style village
- Rooms are spacious with glamorous en suites and garden views
- Suites have terraces or their own pools
- Interconnecting suites are ideal for families, some offering gardens and pools
- Larger family rooms available
- Villas give you all the space and privacy you need and typically feature three bedrooms with en suites and balconies, plus large sea-view terraces
- Some villas have private infinity pools
- Brilliant choice of restaurants with family-friendly menus
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful village setting amidst flower-filled gardens, just a few steps from a sandy beach
- Thalassa Spa featuring a range of marine treatments and spa packages
- Yoga and personal fitness with qualified gym instructor
- Water sports including sailing, water wellness and swimming clinic
- Land-based adventures like quad biking
- Cycling, squash and tennis with coaching
- Golf in a picturesque setting
- Cypriot village fair with feasting, music and folk dancing