You dine at The Nimb Terrasse, in the middle of Copenhagen’s world renowned Tivoli Gardens, surrounded by a landscape of sculpted horticulture. You are served a procession of dishes using the best seasonal harvest and catch. Cuisine fresh from the sea and field, complemented by wonderful wines. And now you understand the Nimb ethos.
The best of everything, inspired by a meticulous attention to detail. It’s a principle that runs throughout the The Nimb experience; from the wonderfully crisp bed linen in your suite to its birchwood logs and open fireplace. From the enchanting atmosphere of Tivoli’s Moorish food palace to the Wegner chairs in Nimb’s exemplary Vinotek – an underground cathedral to wine connoisseurship.
Which is why you simply must make Nimb part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Denmark.
The Nimb, at a glance
- Exclusive boutique hotel
- Choice of just 17 luxurious rooms and suites, each decorated with individual style and panache
- Most have gorgeous views over the Tivoli Gardens
- Many rooms and suites have open fireplaces with birchwood logs
- All exhibit meticulous attention to detail, including B&O entertainment systems, hand-picked artwork, antiques and linen
- Restaurant, brasserie and Bar ‘n’ Grill serving Copenhagen’s finest designer cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Perfectly placed for exploring all the cultural and sight-seeing opportunities of Demark’s premier city
- Dine in the world famous Tivoli Gardens on freshly caught and expertly prepared seafood
- Vinotek with an unrivalled menu of fine wines
- Cultural and discovery tours of the city and surrounding countryside