Give your whole body a holiday. Spa Illuminata at Danesfield House Hotel will pamper, indulge, cosset, refresh and reinvigorate you – mind, body and soul.
Just 30 minutes from the overflowing streets, shops, theatres, restaurants, art galleries and relentless life of London lies a different world. Even as you approach Danefield House Hotel along its sweeping driveway flanked by rolling parkland, manicured lawns and geometric hedges you begin to relax. The promise of luxurious country living in a frankly privileged environment opens before you.
At Danefield House your luxury, tailor-made holiday in England takes on a tranquil demeanour. Here you can treat yourself to restorative therapies in a world class spa. You can indulge your body in a serene spa, work out in a fully equipped gym, play tennis or croquet on immaculate lawns…or simply stroll around 65 acres of landscaped gardens and quintessentially English parklands, with the Thames in the background.
Danesfield House Hotel, at a glance
- Superb country house hotel poised between Marlow and Henley-on-Thames
- Just 30 minutes from Central London
- Choice of 79 individually appointed guest rooms and suites
- Many feature country house fittings and four poster beds
- Others have sleek contemporary décor and are arranged over two floors
- All have designer en suite bathrooms and impressive views
- Excellent restaurant divided into The Orangery, The Oak Room and The Terrace – all serving simple but magnificent food
For leisure and pleasure
- 20 metre swimming pool
- Spa Illuminata at Danesfield House has eight treatment rooms offering indulgent, restorative and beautifying rituals and therapies in tranquil surroundings
- Sanctuary Lodge and poolside steam rooms and saunas
- State-of-the-art gym and fitness centre with personal trainers
- Pilates, Chi Chong, Cardio Tone and Box Fit
- Stroll around 65 acres of landscaped gardens and open parkland
- Tennis and croquet
- Great base for visiting picturesque Henley-on-Thames and historic Marlow