Smile to yourself. You’re strolling along Cannes’ famous Boulevard de la Croisette, flanked by the azure Mediterranean and the fabulous Hotel Martinez. Where you are staying.
Is it the vast expanse of private beach, the promise of three virtually unrivalled restaurants or the Hotel Martinez’s glorious beachfront setting in the heart of Cannes that makes it so irresistible?
You’ll find the answer is a definite ‘yes, all of those’. You’ll also find that the very size of the place – Hotel Martinez has hundreds of rooms and suites, lounges, restaurants and bars arranged over seven floors – means that the hotel’s infrastructure is able to provide you with anything and everything you may wish for. Fine dining you can take for granted. Pampering is elevated to an art form. Amenities and facilities are of the very highest order. Small wonder the Martinez has won the reputation of being the Riviera’s flagship hotel.
Hotel Martinez, at a glance
- Outstanding beachfront setting on the famous Boulevard de la Croisette in Cannes
- Choice of 409 guest rooms and suites arranged over seven floors – the majority overlooking the sea or the Esterel Mountains
- Classic, contemporary or Art Deco-inspired décor with luxurious furnishings throughout
- Suites are huge, many with private terraces and interconnecting rooms
For leisure and pleasure
- Gourmet dining experiences, including La Palme d’Or overlooking Cannes Bay, plus Le Relais and Restaurant Zplage located directly on the hotel’s private beach
- Swimming pool surrounded by ancient palm trees
- L. Raphael spa specialising in the science of beauty
- Well equipped fitness centre
- Brilliant access to the sights, casinos, restaurants and nightlife of Cannes