Even in exalted Monte Carlo, it’s regarded as one of the best. Leading Hotels of the World awarded the Metropole ‘Best Hotel in the World’.
It’s easy to see why the Hotel Metrople is regarded amongst the Monte Carlo cognoscenti as the destination hotel – and that is within a playground that is hardly lacking in grand establishments and huge names!
The Metropole certainly does its reputation justice. It sparkles with life and energy. It combines 19th century, Belle Époque architecture with some modernist touches. It maintains a long-established tradition for exemplary service with contemporary design and 21st century facilities.
And it has moments. The moment you sweep along the grand boulevard and first glance this graceful building, for example. Or when you step out onto the rooftop terrace of your suite. Or when the head chef of the internationally famed Joël Robuchon restaurant prepares your dinner before you, Teppanyaki-style.
Hotel Metropole, at a glance
- Unique situation as one of Monte Carlo’s leading hotels, with easy access to the city
- Choice of guest rooms ranging from deluxe rooms to Signature Suites - situated on the top floor of the hotel, with stunning rooftop terraces
- World class Joël Robuchon restaurant, plus Yoshi and the swimming pool restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Convenient for the sophisticated sight seeing, restaurants, cafés, night clubs and culture of Monte Carlo’s Carré d’Or district
- Heated, sea water swimming pool, with wonderful poolside restaurant
- Ultra modern spa designed to bring you the best in relaxation and wellness
- Fitness studio with everything you need for tone and shape
- Tailored activities programme that could include power boating, city flights, spa rituals or Formula One experience