Dining on the terrace at La Chèvre d’Or may well present you with a poser. Nothing to do with the gourmet menu, or the extensive wine list. Your main problem may be deciding – in the stunning vista spread generously beneath you – exactly where the clear blue sky meets the reflective sea.
If considering such trifles is a sign of true relaxation, welcome to La Chèvre d’Or. Here attention to detail is considered all-important, and you’ll find yourself surrounded by luxuriant gardens and a curvaceous swimming pool that makes the most of the hotel’s cliff top setting with its horizon-wide views. Welcome indeed, to a place where the fine dining is as irresistible as the vistas and the traditional aspects of classic elegance have not been forgotten.
La Chèvre d’Or, at a glance
- Just eight km from Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, nine km from Monaco and only 12 km from Nice
- Choice of 30 Classic, Traditional and Elegant guest rooms with village or gardens views
- 6 Deluxe and Junior suites with lounges and terraces or balconies
- Presidential Suite with private sun terrace, infinity pool, spacious sea view lounge, bedroom and double bathroom with Jacuzzi
For leisure and pleasure
- Double Michelin-starred La Chèvre d’Or restaurant, plus Les Remparts and L’Eden dining experiences
- Le Café du Jardin and bar
- Curved swimming pool overlooking the sea
- Elegant spa with a wide range of treatments, massage and fitness centre
- Easy access to the beautiful countryside and towns of the French Riviera
- Ideal base for exploring the mediaeval towns of Eze, Gourdon and Biot