Nature, serenity, tranquillity, gentleness, charm, peace, calm, history, delicacy, courtesy and harmony are the watchwords Villa Florentine uses to describe itself.
And you will not be disappointed. There is definitely a courteousness and a charming delicacy in the way you are welcomed to this peaceful hotel. You will enjoy the tranquillity and serenity of the surrounding countryside and you will discover a new harmony within yourself if you spend any time at all in the Villa Florentine’s spa and wellness centre.
Which brings you to history. Villa Florentine has had a series of incarnations since the original maison was built in the 16th century, but it has always stood at the heart of fascinating Lyon. Step outside the Villa and the mediaeval architecture and gothic monuments, the beautiful river, the quaint shops and markets, the superb restaurants and sight seeing opportunities of this historic masterpiece are yours.
Villa Florentine, at a glance
- The perfect location for exploring the picturesque town of Lyon
- A collection of Classic and Deluxe rooms plus Junior, standard and Médicis suites
- All decorated in the French rural style with an infusion of modern classicism
- Gourmet restaurant with extensive views over Lyon
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb garden swimming pool
- Wellness centre offering massage in elegant surroundings and a range of pampering and restorative treatments and therapies
- Jacuzzi, cardio-training, sauna and steam bath
- Beauty care programme including facials and body care
- Sight seeing tours and river trips available