Inspired by the natural beauty of its surroundings, the newly opened Elivi Skiathos offers you a taste of true understated luxury amidst the lush vegetation of the Sporades Archipelago.
Simple in design and environmentally sensitive in construction, the hotel sits in total harmony with the surrounding pine forests, olive trees and sparkling turquoise waters. It’s hilltop location affords you enviable views across the Aegean Sea, whilst also being within easy reach of the island’s finest beaches. Facilities include two outdoor swimming pools, a gym and beautiful spa, whilst the water sports menu includes parasailing, jet skiing and stand-up paddle boarding.
Accommodation is divided across three residential areas, offering guests a wide range of chic guestrooms, secluded suites and spacious residences to choose from – many of which have their own plunge pools and gardens. You’ll find 32 rooms in the main hotel, 11 suites dotted along Ambelakia beach and 61 rooms nestled in amongst the pine and olive trees. All are airy and elegantly furnished, finished with modern amenities and complete with ensuite bathrooms.
Elivi Skiathos, at a glance
- Stylish, five-star hotel situated on over 200 acres in southwest Skiathos
- Constructed on the site of the historic Xenia hotel
- Rooms feature ensuite bathrooms, amazing views and either a terrace or balcony
- Muted colour palettes, plush bedding and exquisite views
- Three fabulous restaurants and several bars serving fine, Greek-inspired and international cuisine based on natural ingredients
- Committed to the protection of its natural environment, the hotel adopts a variety of sustainable practices from LED lighting to the use of geothermal air conditioning
For leisure and pleasure
- Direct access to some of the best beaches on the island, including Banana Beach
- Beautiful Elemis Spa using award-winning products in its treatments
- Two outdoor swimming pools purified by electrolysis
- Gym, tennis courts and yoga perfect for the active visitor
- Enjoy hiking and cycling in the surrounding nature reserve
- Poolside café and bar
- 24-hour room service
- Water sports including wakeboarding, jet skiing, parasailing and stand-up paddle boarding