Treat yourself to a timeless Santorini experience at Katikies Garden, a luxurious retreat inspired by the natural beauty and historic charm of its Mediterranean surroundings.
Built on the grounds of a former monastery, Katikies Garden has kept much of its traditional design features intact, from the elegant archways to the pretty pebbled flooring. The property’s preserved Venetian architecture is complemented by lush greenery, fragrant flowers and a sophisticated design. Suites are fashionably appointed with modern hanging lamps, grand alcoves and elegant flower trellises. Some come their own terraces, gardens and swimming pools.
The De Paul Restaurant, where guests are treated to delicious and beautifully presented Mediterranean dishes in the tranquil central courtyard, is a highlight. There’s also the opportunity for wine tastings in the hotel’s underground wine cellar, and relaxing massages and bespoke treatments at the A. Spa. Great views of the Aegean Sea can be enjoyed from the rooftop pool, framed by sun decks and beautiful blue skies.
Katikies Garden, at a glance
• Chic five-star hotel located in the middle of Fita, Santorini’s capital
• Collection of 40 suites with en suite bathrooms and plush king beds
• Amenities include Wi-Fi, TVs, Nespresso coffee machines and iPod music players
• Terraces, private gardens, open-air jetted tubs and swimming pools
• Member of the Leading Hotels of the World
• Beautiful views of the Aegean Sea
• De Paul restaurant serving fine wines and Mediterranean cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
• Spa offering a range of bespoke treatments utilising Mediterranean traditions
• Wine tastings in the underground medieval wine cellar
• Rooftop pool with loungers
• Within steps of the town’s cafes and restaurants
• Fashion boutique
• Fitness centre and sauna