What’s the essence of a family holiday everyone remembers for the right reasons? Somewhere packed with exciting activities for the energetic, and opportunities to relax for the grown ups.
Besides the exceptional beach and the warmly welcoming waters of the Gulf of Mirabello itself, there is a world of things for your kids to do at St Nicholas Bay. A club, for example, with a full programme of action-packed adventures for children run by a qualified, boundlessly energetic staff. The resort also has a movie lounge, games room with table tennis, footie and play station. There are family restaurants, paddling and swimming pools.
Choose St Nicholas Bay for your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Crete and even the teenagers will be happy. There’s scuba diving, water sports like canoeing, skiing and windsurfing, fitness centres and a spa featuring pampering, steam room and sauna. Which is important. Because you can’t relax until you’re sure the family is happy.
St Nicolas Bay, at a glance
- Stunning resort set on a flawless private beach with a kid-friendly, protected cove
- Located close to Agios Nikolaos, with easy access to Elounda
- Choice of Classic or Club Collection rooms and suites, plus luxurious villas
- Classic Collection has rooms with garden or sea views, family suites with two bedrooms and private pools, plus suites with sea views and/or private pools
- Club Collection rooms and suites are on the sea front and/or have their own private pools
- Villas are extremely spacious with two or three bedrooms and private pools
- Choice of five fine restaurants, a veranda bar and lounge and the Bonatsa Jetty Bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Magnificent infinity swimming pool overlooking the sea
- Poseidon Spa set beside the pool, specialising in pampering and treatments by highly trained Elemis and Cinq Mondes therapists
- Indoor heated pool with Hydro Jet bubble seats
- Marble Turkish steam bath
- Jacuzzis and sauna
- Seawater treatment cave
- Watersports centre with skiing, canoeing, windsurfing and banana boats
- Qualified scuba diving
- Fitness centre and jogging routes