Take a walk outside the elegant surroundings of the luxury, five star Hotel Bernini Bristol and you’ll be surrounded by the glories of ancient Rome. Once a famous palace, the hotel faces Rome’s famous Piazza Barberini, so every aspect of your tailor-made, luxury holiday to Rome is there, on your doorstep.
The Trevi Fountain, for example, is close by. The Villa Boghese is yours within a few minutes and the world class stores of Rome’s irresistible shopping district are just a saunter away.
Inside the Bernini Bristol you’ll find the graceful décor that confirms you’re staying in a renowned palace: marbled floors, chandeliers, domed ceilings, grand staircases, tapestries and artwork. All harmoniously combined with the latter day sophistication you would expect of a five star luxury hotel.
Hotel Bernini Bristol, at a glance
- Luxury five star hotel at the heart of the Eternal City
- Choice of 127 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites
- Spectacular views over the spires and domes, rooftops and alleyways of Rome
- Many have private balconies or floor-to-ceiling windows
- Classic marbled bathrooms and décor
- Presidential Suite with extensive terrace, Jacuzzi, Turkish bath and fitness area
- Rooftop restaurant and terrace overlooking St Peter’s Basilica
For leisure and pleasure
- Roman-style baths comprising Jacuzzi, Turkish bath and sauna
- Cutting edge gym and massage, plus range of restorative treatments
- Situated in Via Veneto, overlooking Piazza Barberini
- Experience La Dolce Vita
- Close to the living museum that is Rome, with its cathedrals and churches, fountains, winding streets, galleries, Roman architecture and classical art, ancient sites and monuments