If you’re visiting Venice and want to stay ‘with your feet in a canal’ then your should put Hotel Danieli on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Italy. You’ll be situated on the painterly Riva degli Schiavoni, within a few steps of the heart of this fascinating city. You’ll have easy access to water taxis and the world famous Piazza San Marco, plus any number of buzzing cafés, tiny shops set along winding streets, family restaurants, art galleries, museums and historic sites.
The Danieli itself, meanwhile, is a destination in is own right, especially if you’re a connoisseur of fine Italian food. Its Restaurant Terrazza Danieli also treats diners to unmatched views of the picturesque Venice Lagoon – reminiscent of a scene by Canaletto himself.
Hotel Danieli, at a glance
- Supremely elegant hotel set on Venice’s Riva degli Schiavoni
- Choice of 215 guest rooms arranged throughout the three different palaces
- Decor inspired by the Italian Empire era or the Venetian style
- Views over the Lagoon or delightful cityscapes
- Charming en suite bathrooms
- Suites typically have sitting areas, marbled bathrooms and private balconies
- Restaurant Terrazza Danieli plus the Bar Dandolo
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent base for exploring the wonders of Venice on foot or by gondola
- Close to: Palazzo Ducale, St Mark’s Square, Basilica and Bell Tower, the Bridge of Sighs and the schools, galleries, museums and churches for which the city is famed
- Cruising on Venice’s Grand Canal
- Shopping and visits to the local produce and fish markets, glass blowers and mask makers
Offer - from £1,135 per person
- Stay 3 nights for the price of 2 in a Premium Deluxe Room on a breakfast basis, including return economy flights, private transfers and access to the airport lounge on departure from London.
- Valid between 01 Apr - 13 Apr / 17 - 27 Apr / 31 Jul - 31 Aug / 01 - 12 Nov 17
- Offer applicable for arrivals on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday only
For more details please contact one of our specialists.