Which championship golf course will you play today? Or will you be pampered in the spa, explore the island, or settle for some serious, Michelin-starred gastronomy?
Everyone plays differently. But if your idea of relaxation is a cracking round of golf on a links-style championship course, with steep cliffs and the sparkling Mediterranean as your backdrop – welcome to nirvana.
If you have different ideas – or like a wide choice of pleasures – you’re still in exactly the right place. Verdura offers you a choice of tennis courts, for example. And, if you’re travelling with a team of friends, there’s a full size football pitch! Plus a 60 metre infinity pool, a fully equipped gym…
And for less energetic relaxation you can explore the island’s rich history. Or take a gastronomic delight in the Verdura’s four restaurants and four bars – dining on food prepared by a Michelin-starred chef.
Verdura, at a glance
- Beautiful setting on the Mediterranean’s largest island
- Over 230 hectares of landscaped grounds
- Almost two kilometres of stunning private coastline
- Choice of 203 luxurious guest rooms and suites
- All with private terraces and uninterrupted views of the beach and sea
- Four poster beds and Olga Polizzi design
- Choice of fine restaurants and bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Huge infinity edge swimming pool
- Access to exclusive beach
- Cycling trails
- Extensive pavilion spa with indoor pool, large hammam, saunas, gym and hair and beauty centre
- Spa bar and four outdoor thalassotherapy pools
- Two Kyle Phillips golf courses
- Six tennis courts
- Football pitch
- Lemon grove running track
- Tours of Sicily’s diverse history and rich culture