One of the most magical places on Earth, Lapland is known for its snow-dusted landscapes, ski resorts and the natural phenomenon of the aurora borealis. Jávri Lodge prides itself on being one of the most luxurious boutique hotels at the heart of this enchanting, icy wilderness.
Experience all the charms of Lapland from the comfort of one Jávri’s cosy guestrooms and suites, each of which is fitted with a comfy king bed and ensuite bathroom. Upgrade to a SkyView Suite to enjoy a glorious view across the wintery landscape through floor-to-ceiling windows. The lodge itself is built in the authentic Lappish log cabin style, and furnished throughout with traditional Scandinavian design materials such as oak, leather and wool.
Surrounded by national parks, forests, rivers and lakes, Jávri Lodge puts the great Nordic outdoors right on your doorstep. Reindeer safaris, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing are all available, as well as excursions into the vast Urho Kekkonen National Park. Back at the lodge meals prepared using organic produce sourced by local gatherers, fisherman and hunters, giving you an authentic taste of the region’s cuisine.
Jávri Lodge, at a glance
- Charming wooden chalet-style hotel located in the village of Saariselkä in Lapland, about 250 kilometres north of the Arctic Circle
- Family run with an emphasis on service and hospitality
- Set amidst the region’s forests, lakes, rivers and quaint villages
- Accommodating 26 guests in six double rooms, three presidential suites and four SkyView suites
- Suites are larger and come with a living room
- Mealtimes are a highlight featuring freshly prepared and locally sourced produce
- Friendly concierge service ensures a personalised guest experience
For leisure and pleasure
- Comfy lounge where you can socialise with other guests
- Explore Finland’s second largest protected natural park - Urho Kekkonen National Park
- Reindeer and husky safaris
- Cross-country skiing
- Two saunas and a swimming pool
- Tobogganing and snowmobiling
- Ice fishing
- Witness the mystical aurora borealis (Northern Lights)